STAINLESS STEEL WATER CONNECTORS
FOR USE IN EXPOSED AREAS ONLY
Original Fixed Length
Extendable Stainless Steel (20mm diameter)
20mm diameter Extendable Lengths
S3451/130-220 130mm to 220mm
S3451/220-420 220mm to 420mm
S3451/500-1000 500mm to1000mm
Installation of Extendable Connectors:
(1) The hose line should be installed without being exposed to twisting.
(2) No torsion stress should occur during the installation or under operating conditions otherwise the service life of the hose will be reduced.
(3) Do not bend the connector to tight a radius, if a tight radius bend is required use a 90 degree brass elbow.
(4) Only one end of the hose must be tightened first to be assured that no twisting on the hose assembly occurs that can cause torsion stress.
(5) Finally the other end of the hose must be connected and the nut tightened while a second spanner is used to hold and prevent the hose from twisting.
(6) If the water pressure exceeds 500 kpa it is recommended to fit a pressure limiting valve on the incoming supply, if attached to a hot water cylinder it is also recommended to fit a 500kpa cold water expansion valve
We have brass adapters for the 20mm connectors which we recommend
using to provide a good sealing surface for the Nitril gasket
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF CROX TYPE NIPPLES
DUE TO THE NARROW SEALING SURFACE AND IT CAN ALSO
CUT INTO THE GASKET
PLEASE CHECK THE WARNING LABEL ON THE PRODUCT